The Art of Mastering Skis
10 Winter Fun and Cool Things to Do in Vail Colorado
Are you planning a winter getaway? While others love to stay indoors and get warm, many people still want to enjoy the fun and excitement of winter activities, doing some great adventure and unforgettable memories. If you want to enjoy a snowy ambiance, cancel your flight in Florida, and book a trip going to Vail, Colorado. For winter thrill seekers, Vail is one of the top most destinations among locals and tourists alike. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t skip the slopes. Vail is famous because it is one of the finest ski slopes in the world with 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, with thousands of skiers visiting the place every year. Professionals can help you and you may also join a beginner’s class and training through Vail Ski and Snowboard School to enhance your skills. You don’t need to bring you own ski equipment because there are rental shops available in Vail, and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come and visit the CarniVail and enjoy the experience! CarniVail offers all the fun and enjoyment of Bourbon Street stylish parade with the snowy twist in a family-friendly way, with moving dates, thus confirmation of date must be done prior to your trip.
4. Get to witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. It is considered as big celebration in Vail wherein professional snowboarders nationwide come and compete. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. One of the most popular things to do in Vail is snowshoeing, when trails covered with snow become magical.
6. Try ice skating! It is a fun activity for all ages whether you want to glide along the ice or be a graceful figure skater.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. There are literally a hundred miles of snowmobile trails available suited for any skill level.
8. Experience dog sledding across the frozen tundra. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Take a hot air balloon ride to see the unforgettable views from any angle. See the great wonders of Vail with this fun and refreshing activity.
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Try the most delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.